Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas !

Hello dear readers,

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!  Thank you for all of the wonderful comments and kind emails you have sent me throughout the year.  Your friendship means so much!  I sincerely hope that the New Year brings all of you many blessings!

It has been a very busy couple of months here in the Shenandoah and I promise to update you on all of the happenings!  I did find time to put up our Christmas tree. 

Hubby and I open our presents to each other on Christmas Eve and I made out like a bandit!  I received The Longaberger Sewing Notions Basket with notion trays AND the book, Samplers of the Pennsylvania Germans AND the Jim Shore figurine called "One Stitch at a Time" - just to name a few!   Once things calm down I promise to post pictures!

A Blessed Christmas to all!
Valerie

21 comments:

marly said...

Lucky girl - you have a man that knows how to pick excellent gifts! Merry Christmas!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Very nice gifts! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Nancy said...

It sounds like you were on Santa's nice list! Your tree is just beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Tracey said...

Beautiful tree! Enjoy those wonderful gifts! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! Your tree looks grand! You need to bring your basket with you next time you come for stitch day!

Robin

valerie said...

Merry Christmas Valerie! Love the tree!

ROSELLA69 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANCHE A TE ROSELLA ITALY

Glenna said...

What a lovely tree and fabulous gifts. Merry Christmas to you and hubby.

Chris said...

Merry Christmas Valerie!
Wishing you and your husband a wonderful 2012.

Margaret said...

Happy Christmas, Valerie! It's so good to hear from you! Nice presents you received! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!

Bertie said...

What does a girl want more than a Longaberger!!

Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Michele said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats on the nice presents! :)

jonette said...

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Cindy in Virginia said...

Merry Christmas, Valerie! Enjoy your gifts, WOW! Would love to meet up in 2012...we went to Roanoke last weekend for my family Christmas, and I thought about you as we drove through Fairfield.

Catherine said...

Beautiful tree! Sounds like you are having a wonderful Christmas!

SewAmy said...

Hi Valerie, I'm in Richmond, Va. I love your blog. I will have to follow it.

Joysze said...

Your tree looks fabulous, Valerie.

Happy New Year!

Karoline said...

What lovely gifts. I hope you had a great Christmas & best wishes for 2012

Measi said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year.

Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse. I wanted to stop by to confirm that you've been added to the participant list. Looking forward to your stitching updates!

Suzanne said...

I hope you had a great Christmas and the new year brings good health and fortune.

Jan said...

Well now, I know you must have enjoyed receiving such coveted gifts! Lucky girl, but I am sure deserving of each and every one!

Looking forward to seeing your progress pictures and I do hope you have a blessed 2012, with oodles of stitching time!