Saturday, October 22, 2011

IHSW Update

Hello fellow stitchers!

Once again I am late with my IHSW update.  Well, I guess better late than never.  I was not a hermit last weekend, but I promise I had a good reason for not holing up at home and developing one good case of Stitch A@@.  More about that in another post. 

I did want to show you my progress on the piece I was able to stitch on last weekend.  It is my SAL with my dear friend, Robin (no blog.)

The Sparrow by Tree of Life Samplings
DMC Threads and mystery hand-dyed 32 ct. fabric

I hope to have some Richmond Sampler progress to report very soon...

I have not been a very good blogger nor have I been very good about visting blogs.  I hope to get around and visit with everyone very soon! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

Mouse said...

tsk tsk .. not visiting blogs ..lol and lovely progress you have made on your sal :) hope you get some time to visit peeps soon :) love mouse xxx

Nancy said...

The Sparrow is looking pretty! I love the motifs on the side borders.

Catherine said...

Lovely progress! I have admired this sampler since the pattern was released - it's so sweet!

Margaret said...

Your sampler is looking good! No worries about blogging and visiting. Sometimes life happens, so to speak. :D

Nancy said...

Lovely progress on Sparrow! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Super progress on The Sparrow! It is looking terrific! Looking forward to seeing Richmond soon!

Robin

pam said...

The Sparrow is looking great. Of course it is making me want to hop out and add another chart to my stash!

Jenny said...

Oh, your new SAL looks wonderful. No worries about the Richmond sampler - it is there, ready for you when you are ready for it. I always fo0und that one of the great beauties of needlework - that you can put it to the side and take a long break from it when needed.

Guess what I picked up during the retreat last weekend? That's right - silk-gauze! Whenever you are ready to start a new SAL, I am in! :-)

Carol said...

Great progress!

Siobhan said...

Beautiful progress, Valerie!

April Mechelle said...

Catching up on my blog reading!! So pretty. I love those colors!!