Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Needleprints...Oh My!

Thanks to a fellow blogger I have been introduced to the Needleprints blog.  I have had a glorious time reading the blogs, downloading the *amazing* software and planning my next projects.  For those of you who don't know, you can download wonderful, editable stitching software and two gorgeous Ackworth sampler charts (editable too!) all for $20!!  There are other printable charts all of which are available in PDF if you don't wish to download the stitching software.  I love being able to print my charts over and over without worrying about copyrights!  No more torn charts with holes worn in them!  If you have not visited Needleprints, please do so but make sure you have a good chunk of free time and a big pot of tea with you!  Here is the link: http://needleprint.blogspot.com/

No comments: